Monday, February 14, 2011

Sunburst Cold Smoke

No matter how tired I am, I always find it inspiring to ski on a bluebird day with fresh snow.  I've skied the last 15 out of 17 days.  Its like my job.....damn that sucks.

I toured up Sunburst today.  With my dashboard temp gauge reading -8F, I'd figure I would enjoy the skiing in the sun.  I observed some surface sluffing from Sunday's tracks, and some other folks getting after some pretty steep lines - but no other instabilities noted.

Lots of tracks on Tincan.  But only 2 cars in the parking lot today.
Tincan Proper was catching my glimpse all day.  Certainly on the "wish list."
Here's another one on the "wish list" - Kickstep. 
Which one's are mine?  The freshest....

Cold Smoke at its best.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home