Sunday, April 4, 2010

Resort Storm Skiing

Megs and I hit the resort on Easter Sunday in hopes of catching some fresh snow and small crowds.  And we got lucky and found both!

About 6" of snow had fallen while we were skiing, and Alyeska Resort received about 35" of snow total from this storm system.

Meg earnin' it in the low vis powder conditions.  Quote from Meg while tearing it up, "I was following the pow..."
And the problem with April storms is that they come in heavy and wet.  Meg and I enjoying the wet portion of our day.  

                              
Meg and I enjoying the Bloody Mary portion of our day at Chair 5.  Look at all that stuff!  


We are on a quest to find the best Bloody Mary (besides my Dad's) in the Upper One.  But all in all.......good powder, and good apres ski!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home